Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers
Mishaps and accidents are fairly common, but this fact does little to alleviate the pain and hardship that can occur after experiencing a personal injury. You may be eligible for compensation if you have been injured as the result of negligence on the part of another person or institution. If you or someone you know has experienced a physical or emotional injury due to negligence, carelessness, or a hazardous work environment, Los Angeles City Law‘s personal injury lawyers can help you seek compensatory damages.
Have You Suffered a Personal Injury in Los Angeles?
We’ve helped Los Angeles residents obtain compensation for:
- Auto Accidents: A car accident is a traumatic and immensely inconvenient event. You may be left with physical pain and disruptions to your lifestyle, and you may be left without a car if it was seriously damaged in the crash. You should seek legal counsel immediately if you have been injured due to an auto accident in Los Angeles.
- Amputation Injuries: Amputation injury is defined as the removal of a body part as a result of trauma, illness, or surgery. No matter how an amputation injury is sustained, it will almost always lead to profound life changes. Blood clots, infections, and psychological distress are common in the days and weeks following an amputation, and even more pronounced effects often follow. Dependency, social life changes, and financial disruption are all long-term results of amputation injuries that should be addressed by an amputation injury lawyer.
- Dog Bites: It doesn’t matter how large or small a dog is — a dog bite can leave you with expensive medical bills and the need for ongoing treatment. According to California law, the dog’s owner may be responsible for damages if your injuries were caused by a dog bite and occurred either in public or private, though you will need to prove that you were lawfully in the private location. Call our Los Angeles dog bite lawyers if you have been recently bitten by a dog.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: A slip and fall injury can occur due to negligence on the part of a property owner or operator. Leaks, damaged walkways, and generally unsafe conditions can all cause an unexpected slip or fall that leads to serious injuries. If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident in Los Angeles, then call our personal injury lawyers to get started with a free case evaluation.
- Pedestrian Accidents: The streets of Los Angeles are more dangerous than they have ever been before. Aggression, distraction, and negligence can all cause a life-altering pedestrian accident to occur, potentially leaving you with expensive and long-lasting injuries. If you have been injured on the streets of Los Angeles due to a distracted driver, then call the Los Angeles personal injury lawyers at Los Angeles City Law.
- Wrongful Death: A wrongful death is one of the most tragic and devastating events a family can experience. California law allows spouses, domestic partners, children, grandchildren, and other parties who would normally be entitled to the deceased party’s property according to California law to sue for wrongful death. Negligence, gross negligence, or an intentionally illegal act could all be grounds for a wrongful death case.
- And many other forms of injury that could entitle you to compensatory damages.
There are many forms that personal injury damages can take, and an experienced personal injury lawyer can help you determine which damages, if any, you have suffered.
How to Choose a Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer
If you will be seeking compensation for damages you have sustained due to a personal injury, then you need to ensure that you choose the right personal injury lawyer for your case. The qualities you should look for include:
- Experience: You want your personal injury lawyer to be experienced with a wide variety of cases. Each and every personal injury case is different, but finding a lawyer who has been successful in a wide range of circumstances will provide you with the peace of mind you deserve.
- Success: You do not want to hire a personal injury lawyer without knowing their track record in court. At Los Angeles City Law, we are proud to say that we have won 98 percent of the cases we have taken on.
- Competence: Navigating the complexities of personal injury law is challenging, and not every lawyer is up to the task. You need to ensure that the personal injury lawyer you choose will maximize your chances of winning your case.
- Accessibility: You will almost certainly have questions and need assistance as your case proceeds, which means that you need to choose a lawyer who will be there to answer your questions as soon as they arise.
- Affordability: Many lawyers in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas are known for their steep prices. At Los Angeles City Law, we do not collect any fees until we have won your case and obtained compensation for your damages.
At Los Angeles City Law, we are proud to have all of these qualities, and more. We have helped thousands of Los Angeles residents obtain the compensation and justice they deserve. We provide aggressive and competent legal representation that seeks to deliver the best results for our clients. We offer no-cost case evaluations, and we can arrange to come to you if traveling to our law firm is difficult for you. We also offer our legal services in Spanish, as we understand that many Los Angeles residents do not speak English as their primary language.