Los Angeles City Law, LLP represents individuals and their family members in Los Angeles who were injured by medical errors.
Medical malpractice occurs when a physician, nurse practitioner, pharmacist, hospital, clinic or other healthcare professional fails to care for a patient in accordance with the prevailing standard of care. If such negligence injures or kills the patient, the patient or the patient’s family members can seek compensation from those parties who committed malpractice.
Medical malpractice can take place during any medical procedure:
- a pediatrician may misdiagnose a child’s meningitis symptoms as another ailment;
- a nurse may administer the wrong drug;
- a lab technician may reuse unsanitary needles to draw a blood sample;
- a radiologist may misread a CAT scan or x-ray; and
- a pharmacist may fill a patient’s prescription with the wrong drug or with the incorrect dosage of the right drug;
Why Choose Los Angeles City Law?
If a doctor, nurse, hospital, or other medical professional made a mistake, our Los Angeles injury lawyers can help. We provide competent, aggressive legal representation that achieves the best possible results for our clients. Ours is a client-focused firm that embraces the highest ethical standards. If you, a friend or a family member has been injured in an accident, please contact our attorneys. We can answer any questions you may have and provide you with a free consultation regarding your case. If traveling to our office is a challenge, we can make arrangements to come to you. To schedule a FREE case consultation, please contact us toll free at (866) 999-6640 or click here to fill out our free consultation form.